A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Templin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Templin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Templin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Templin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Wayne Templin DO is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph W. Templin practice?
- Dr. Ralph Templin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Templin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Athens, TX.
See Athens Radiologists.