Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ralph Thieme
Dr. Ralph Thieme, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Falmouth, ME, with another office in Portland, ME. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Thieme is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care, Maine Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. Dr. Thieme has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ralph Thieme has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Ralph Thieme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, ME.
Dr. Joy Palmer
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Falmouth, ME 0.11 mi8
Dr. Catherine Galida
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Falmouth, ME 0.62 mi6
Dr. Stephanie Collins
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
Falmouth, ME 0.62 mi18