Dr. Ralph Thieme Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Thieme?

Posted on October 5th, 2015

This was the most arrogant man. He would not listen to me describe my issue. He used a pre printed set of questions to determine what was wrong. I was in so much pain the week after my visit with him that my primary Dr had to prescribe pain medication. I could not even walk. He was rude and had no idea what he was doing.

excellent care

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Thieme is caring and compassionate - and very competent. I have seen him for a while, and he helps with my chronic pain. He helps me to heal myself by giving instructions for exercises, stretches and posture. When needed, he can also give an acupuncture treatment. I would recommend him highly.

Michelle Smith

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I have Marfan syndrome, and without Dr. Thieme, I would spend most of my day in bed and in pain. He is a GOD!

Excellent and caring doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Has a caring and easy manner, and very attuned to his patients. Has a 'sixth sense' about where problems lie. Gives home exercises, which are targeted and incredibly helpful. 5 stars!

Rare find.

Posted on October 19th, 2009

I'm a professional consultant and appreciate someone who connects through listening and feedback, and is also concerned about a good outcome. Dr. Thieme helped me with a cronic foot problem in the first visit - gave me a direction/path to help myself and hope that I can finally get back mobility that I had lost. It's been over a week since I've been pain free - not expecting miracles, but we're talking the first time pain free in perhaps 25 years. The combination of manipulation and Accupuncture seems to have worked. TBC.

Posted on June 26th, 2015