Dr. Ralph Thieme DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
This was the most arrogant man. He would not listen to me describe my issue. He used a pre printed set of questions to determine what was wrong. I was in so much pain the week after my visit with him that my primary Dr had to prescribe pain medication. I could not even walk. He was rude and had no idea what he was doing.

February 9th, 2015
excellent care
Dr. Thieme is caring and compassionate - and very competent. I have seen him for a while, and he helps with my chronic pain. He helps me to heal myself by giving instructions for exercises, stretches and posture. When needed, he can also give an acupuncture treatment. I would recommend him highly.

January 18th, 2012
Michelle Smith
I have Marfan syndrome, and without Dr. Thieme, I would spend most of my day in bed and in pain. He is a GOD!

December 18th, 2011
Excellent and caring doctor
Has a caring and easy manner, and very attuned to his patients. Has a 'sixth sense' about where problems lie. Gives home exercises, which are targeted and incredibly helpful. 5 stars!

October 19th, 2009
Rare find.
I'm a professional consultant and appreciate someone who connects through listening and feedback, and is also concerned about a good outcome. Dr. Thieme helped me with a cronic foot problem in the first visit - gave me a direction/path to help myself and hope that I can finally get back mobility that I had lost. It's been over a week since I've been pain free - not expecting miracles, but we're talking the first time pain free in perhaps 25 years. The combination of manipulation and Accupuncture seems to have worked. TBC.