excellent care show details excellent care
by Sue C. on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Thieme is caring and compassionate - and very competent. I have seen him for a while, and he helps with my chronic pain. He helps me to heal myself by giving instructions for exercises, stretches and posture. When needed, he can also give an acupuncture treatment. I would recommend him highly.

Michelle Smith show details Michelle Smith
Jan 18th, 2012

I have Marfan syndrome, and without Dr. Thieme, I would spend most of my day in bed and in pain. He is a GOD!

Excellent and caring doctor show details Excellent and caring doctor
Dec 18th, 2011

Has a caring and easy manner, and very attuned to his patients. Has a 'sixth sense' about where problems lie. Gives home exercises, which are targeted and incredibly helpful. 5 stars!

Rare find. show details Rare find.
by MK on Oct 19th, 2009

I'm a professional consultant and appreciate someone who connects through listening and feedback, and is also concerned about a good outcome. Dr. Thieme helped me with a cronic foot problem in the first visit - gave me a direction/path to help myself and hope that I can finally get back mobility that I had lost. It's been over a week since I've been pain free - not expecting miracles, but we're talking the first time pain free in perhaps 25 years. The combination of manipulation and Accupuncture seems to have worked. TBC.