A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Touma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Touma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Touma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Touma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Touma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Touma graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Touma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Ilian Touma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph I. Touma practice?
- Dr. Ralph Touma has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Touma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre, MT.
See Havre Surgeons.