A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Turner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Turner practice?
Dr. Ralph Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.