A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Uri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Uri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uri graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Uri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Joshua Uri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Uri practice?
- Dr. Ralph Uri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Uri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Radiologists.