A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Vega is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Vega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph R Vega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Vega practice?
- Dr. Ralph Vega has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Vega practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.