A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Venuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Venuto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venuto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Venuto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Venuto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuto graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venuto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph James Venuto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Venuto practice?
- Dr. Ralph Venuto has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Venuto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.