Dr. Ralph Venuto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Venuto?

November 23rd, 2015

The worst surgeon for any knee problem. DR. VENUTO charged me $7200 FOR A STEM CELL TREATMENT WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE and waste of money! I went to another doctor who found extensive knee damage that could never be fixed by stem cells! My new doctor had to surgically repair my knee...

October 28th, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

I WAS OPERATED ON FOR A MENISCUS TEAR OVER 3 YEARS AGO AND MY KNEE STILL HASN'T HEALED PROPERLY. SHORTLY AFTER THE SURGERY WHEN I WENT FOR MY SECOND POSTOPERATIVE VISIT, WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE KNEE HE OPERATED ON AND HE JUST DISMISSED ME AND QUICKLY LEFT THE OFFICE TRYING TO BLAME IT ON ME THAT I WASN'T FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, WHICH I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WAS DOING EVERYTHING HE ASKED OF ME. I WAS SO UPSET THAT I CALLED HIS NURSE THE NEXT DAY AND ASKED HER TO HAVE HIM CALL ME BACK, HE DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO GET BACK TO ME, THIS DOCTOR IS JUST ABOUT THE MONEY. HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS LIKE CATTLE AND HE HAS ALL HIS PATIENTS SCHEDULED FOR SHOTS AFTER SURGERY FOR ARTHRITIS PAIN EVEN IF THEY DON'T HAVE ARTHRITIS PAIN. HE DOESN'T EVEN MEASURE WHERE THE SHOT SHOULD GO AND WHEN HE GAVE ME THE SHOT IT WENT DOWN MY LEG INSTEAD OF INTO THE KNEE, IT HURT BADLY HE JUST LAUGHED TO HIS NURSE. PLEASE BE FOREWARNED TO STAY AWAY AND DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE HYPE ABOUT AWARDS AND THE CASTLE CONNOLLY LIKE I DID, FIND A DOCTOR WHO'S NOT SO OLD AND ONE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS,

April 15th, 2014

Just another Statistic

This office has too much to do and not enough time. Its like a major production line and your on the conveyor belt. Have your questions ready or you'll miss your turn and hate yourself for not asking.

February 14th, 2013

LAZY DOC

After taking a hard fall on tile which prevented me from walking more than a few steps without intense pain in my hip, thiogh, and knee still months after the fall, I went to consult Venuto. Venuto spent literally less than 3 minutes in the room, never touched my leg or examined it in any way and then told me that physical therapy would not help me, claiming I was just "weak". What an idiot! How is a doctor supposed to form an opinion from across the room without examining your injury or even observing your gait? Thank God I obtained another opinion from a competent orthopedist who actually examined my leg, noted scarring of the IT band and referred me to an excellent physical therapist who is helping me recover through on-going physical therapy and ultrasound . Seeing Venuo was just a waste of time and money. Avoid this troll.

January 28th, 2013

Long story short, due to construction around doctor's office, I arrived 15 mins late; however, I called them to let them know what was happening (7 minutes past my appointment) and that I could not locate their building number. They simply refused to see me. Had it been the other way around, they'd make me wait for an hour with no hesitation.

July 11th, 2012

great doctor

I agree that his bedside manner can be up and down, but I am not looking for a friend I was looking for a competent surgeon who could answer my questions. I feel very safe in his care and when I do have a question he stops listens and answers in detail.

March 25th, 2012

Might be good care but seems short on time

It seems that they are way too busy too spend the proper amount of time with the patient. It appears extremely money oriented & feels more like a business than a medical practice .

December 30th, 2011

Not a good experience at all!

The reason the wait time is so short when seeing Dr. Ralph Venuto is because he does not spend more than 90 seconds with his patients regardless of your needs. He is rushed and doesn't connect with his patients or seem to care about their health concerns. I trusted him and followed his instructions yet I will be back in surgery 4 months after my surgery with him. I am so disappointed in the way he treated me and the results of his surgery.

May 16th, 2011

Excellent experience. He is the best up-front and honest with you. Takes the time to explain what is exactly wrong. Always know the latest technique on how to fix it.

November 24th, 2009

So Far So Good

Seems smart; very experienced. He's a little of an "old school" in-and-out, light on the bedside manner guy but will provide proper attention when poked. Just had meniscus tear surgery and will see what happens.I dont like coddling and he fits that bill - if the recovery works out well then he gets a B+/A- from me. Hope so.

April 25th, 2009

Dr.Venuto in a hurry

Doesn't ACL replacement surgery seem easy for a good Ortho? Guess Venuto isn't so goog.

July 6th, 2016