A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Vicari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Vicari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Vicari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Vicari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vicari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Vicari practice?
Dr. Ralph Vicari practices Cardiovascular Disease near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Cardiologists.