A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Vicari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Vicari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Vicari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vicari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Vicari MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Vicari practice?
- Dr. Ralph Vicari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Vicari practices Cardiovascular Disease near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Cardiologists.