A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Vicari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Vicari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vicari
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vicari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Vicari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vicari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Vicari MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Vicari practice?
- Dr. Ralph Vicari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Vicari practices Cardiovascular Disease near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Cardiologists.