A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson Vick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Nelson Vick has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick practice?
- Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Nelson Vick practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.