Urologists
101 E W T Harris Blvd
Ste 5202
Charlotte, NC 28262
704-547-1495
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Current Patient  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Vick by my Nephrologist and he has been excellent and has helped me through some very rough times and I would definately recommend him.

|  Not Recommended  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

I was one of his patients for a genital disorder. Comparing with other doctors he speaks very little and time for consultation. He doesn't wait for your questions/concerns rather he keeps moving. Never urged the seriousness of a disease. Due to his sluggish and delayed diagnosis put my life into a serious condition. I do not recommend to anyone.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

I am a former patient of Dr. Vick's. He diagnosed prostate cancer in me after performing a biopsy. Unfortunately, I found him very cold and clinical and he didn't seem to view either my wife or I as people. When we discussed the surgical option with him, both my wife and I were very interested in nerve sparing. When asked about that, he very cavalierly responded, " I will save them if I see them" and came across as very uncaring and was going to do whatever was expedient for him and not within my best interest. Fortunately, the doctor I found to do my surgery was more empathetic, not to mention more experienced and one of the top doctors in the nation, right here in Charlotte. What Dr. Vick lacked in bedside manner and overall caring, this doctor more than made up for and made nerve sparing a top priority next to successfully removing the cancerous prostate.