A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Morales is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Morales, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Morales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralph W. Morales practice?
Dr. Ralph Morales practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.