Dr. Ralph Wade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Wade?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2014

Never going back

I have been going to Wade Family Medicine since Dr. Taylor practiced there, since he left, I have not had one good experience with the staff there. I have always had to wait over an hour after my scheduled appointment. There are hidden fees that they don't tell you about dispite asking before any additional testing takes place. I had an unexplained charge that no one could explain to me, so I asked them to remove it after weeks of not being able to tell me what it was for. Instead of being helpful they said if I didn't pay it I could take all of my questions to the collections agency. Mardine Jeffs is absolutely horrible. You'll be better off telling a wall what's wrong with you. The staff is impersonal and gossip about patients within earshot of the exam rooms where other patients are waiting. I wouldn't recommend going here to anyone. I will certainly never go back and it's unfortunate, because I have been going here for over 5 years. The blonde office lady always seems like someone peed in her Cheerios. It's probably just the atmosphere. She either hates her job or all of humanity.

January 2nd, 2014

Time to change Family Practioners

For 30 years I was happy having Dr.Taylor as our family doctor, then he retires. Dr. Taylor started me (70) on Simvastatin for cholestrol about 6 mths before he retired. So far my lab charts are great, everything in order, bad cholestrol better at 210. Mardien (PA) wants to see me EVERY SIX months now, first said it was Select Health policy. I called S.H. and they said NO, not them. Then Mardien changes her story to "well we want it because your readings are bad," (after telling me how good they were 6 mths ago.) $500 lab charges out of pocket, I object to that twice a year. That's an extra $40 a month budget. Told me I was rude when I said WHO IS THE CUSTOMER ?

March 15th, 2012

I love Dr Wade, my family and I all go to him. He is great with adults and kids alike. He is kind and gentle and caring. H

October 13th, 2009

Great DR!

Dr. Wade has treated me with respect and care from day one. I am very comfortable in sharing any and all personal information with him. He has always been cheerful and kind. I also love the front desk lady! her sense of humour makes a patient feel at ease from the start!

January 12th, 2009

office lady

like dr wade but cant stand office lady, whats her problem anyway

June 14th, 2017