A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Walton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Walton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Gerald Walton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ralph G. Walton practice?
- Dr. Ralph Walton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Walton practices Psychiatry near Mayville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Mayville Psychiatrists.