Dr. Ralph Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ralph Watson?

Worth waiting for

Posted on June 11th, 2015

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. Was my primary care physician for seven years while we lived in Michigan. His expertise in effectively treating hypertension was something I haven't been able to match since.

Worth waiting for!

Posted on August 22nd, 2008

The only downside to seeing Dr. Watson is you sometimes have to wait a bit longer. But that's because he takes the time with each patient to be thorough and to make sure all of your questions are answered. He was my primary care physician for seven years, and was the doctor in whom I've had the most confidence of any I've seen over my 53 years.

Type 2 Diabetes