Dr. Ralph Webb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 18th, 2016
Excellent healthcare for my condition! I cannot expect a cure -- but, with the care from Dr. Webb, I can function and stay independent.

July 13th, 2016
I was referred after my bloodwork stated my RA levels tested positive. I waited 6 months to get an appointment and have suffered immensely... Looked so forward to the thought of getting help for the unbelievable pain. I was more disappointed by Dr. Webbs rudeness, arrogant and uncaring attitude that I don't want to go back( but I have no choice). I am one who gives everyone the benefit of the doubt but this man is the rudest man I've ever met. I'm not someone who cries often , but I literally felt so humiliated by his attitude that I left and cried. I pray this man doesn't treat others the way I've been treated. He has ABSOLUTELY NO spirit of kindness about him.... He seems like s hard bitter man... He may need to be an undertaker rather than a Dr. Wouldn't refer anyone to this Dr.

June 13th, 2016
Worst Doctor I Have Seen
This doctor has been the absolute worst doctor I have seen in my life. I have tested with other doctors, with 3 positive test results leaning towards lupus. I also have signs of fibro and RA, and he refuses to diagnose me since my insurance won't cover the cost to use Cabell's lab, I use another source that pays 100% In all my doctor visits with Dr. Webb I take my husband with me and take him in the room with me as well. This doctor is rude and very unprofessional! Get rid of the quack Cabell Huntington/Marshall Health, get a nice doctor that knows what their talking about and maybe you'll have more business and people won't go elsewhere.

December 2nd, 2014
Sigh...
This doctor is arrogant and repeats things extremely repetitively. He does not believe you will know a single thing about anything and wasted my time by not even bothering to order any tests for things that might fit my symptoms. I know for sure that I fit symptom lists for a few different autoimmune diseases, and I expected at least one blood test to check. He did, however, ask me if there was anything specific they should test for, and I stated no. I don't think it's appropriate that I would have to research autoimmune diseases before I go see a doctor to have things in mind. I would not feel comfortable at all going to him for something that could not be confirmed via blood tests alone, especially ones that may fluctuate or have false negatives, which can be the case with some things that rheumatologists deal with. I would recommend him if you have VERY clearly had a condition for a long time and just need a prescription refill, but I have no faith in him to diagnose anything or actually care about a person as a patient. I'm also pretty sure he misread one of the test results I did give to him, as depending on the lab that does the test it can use two different measurements. One measurement seems quite smaller due to this. Oh, and, he did not attempt at all to diagnose the problem that I did go to him for that other doctors were stumped on. That one remains a mystery for now. OH! I've posted this review on two different sites so far, and I forgot to mention on them, that I definitely felt like I was being condescended and disbelieved until I could back up everything I said with examples and knowledge on the topic, especially the name of whatever doctor I went to. People that go to see rheumatologists are people that usually have brain fog or other impairments, and treating them that way is unacceptable and unprofessional.

February 25th, 2014
This was -- without a doubt -- the worst doctor/patient experience I have ever had the misfortune to witness. This man was not only rude and condescending to my mother, but verged on bullying and abusive. Perhaps I'm spoiled, living in Nashville and getting the care from professionals at a place like Vanderbilt, but Huntington should be running this tyrant out of their town. If it were possible to have negative stars on the review, I would.

July 11th, 2011
A+++ Doctor
I have been going to rhumatologists for nine years. He is the only one who has got to the bottom of my disease and explained things. He listened to me and believed me. He did not treat me like I was just being a baby about my pain levels- he was concerned and got to the bottom of it. With my new therapy I feel amazing.