A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Weeks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Weeks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Harmon Weeks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph H. Weeks practice?
- Dr. Ralph Weeks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Weeks practices Ophthalmology near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Weslaco Ophthalmologists.