A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Weichselbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Weichselbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weichselbaum
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Weichselbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichselbaum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Weichselbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph R Weichselbaum MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Weichselbaum practice?
- Dr. Ralph Weichselbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Weichselbaum practices Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.