A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Wessell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wessell
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wessell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Wessell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wessell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Wessell MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph J. Wessell practice?
- Dr. Ralph Wessell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Wessell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.