A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Peter White MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph P. White practice?
- Dr. Ralph White has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph White practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Pulmonologists.