A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Wiegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Wiegman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Wiegman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiegman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Thane Wiegman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Wiegman practice?
- Dr. Ralph Wiegman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Wiegman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.