A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Wurster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Wurster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wurster
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wurster Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wurster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Wurster DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Wurster practice?
- Dr. Ralph Wurster has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Wurster practices Family Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Family Physicians.