A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Wurster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Wurster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wurster
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wurster Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurster graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wurster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Michael Wurster DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ralph M. Wurster practice?
- Dr. Ralph Wurster has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Wurster practices Family Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Family Physicians.