Overall Review

3.3

October 14th, 2015
I'm so happy to have him as my Doctor;hes the best..

October 12th, 2015
Finally! A Doctor Who understands me! Loved this guy and miss him!

September 29th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr. Wurster has been my doctor for many years. He did have some "down" time a while back (but we all need that once in a while)! I have ckd and he takes such good care of me. I trust him so much and wouldn't know what to do without him and his very good staff. I thank God for guiding me to this good doctor.

February 19th, 2015
Dr was okay, but his staff is terrible.

September 19th, 2012
Need my medical records - please help
Does anyone know how to obtain medical records. I have tried locating any info and have been unable. Called the State and they have been receiving numerous complaints. I would have hoped that his family (his wife that works there) would have sent letters or messages to his patients on how to obtain records. Everyone should be very concerned that private information could be compromised. Thanks.

July 25th, 2012
Updated Office Message
I called Dr. Wurster's office and finally got an updated message. He is on "indefinite medical leave." There are then instructions on how to get your files transferred to a new Family Physician. My prayers are with the doctor as I always found him to be a man of compassion and truly cared about his patients.

July 24th, 2012
Caring and Professional
Although the wait time can be a pain, Dr. Wurster has been my doctor for 10+ years and worth every minute I wait. He takes great care of me and has wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
Been with Dr. Wurster for years but is now moving offices and having a hard time finding new location

July 2nd, 2012
Terrible. Just up and closed his doors. No calls. Nothing. Can't call-mailbox is full. Can't get medical records. Terrible.
Terrible. Just closed his doors. No notice. Can't call mailbox is full. Can't get medical records. Not professional at all.

June 26th, 2012
Where did you go?
Dr Wurster has been one of the most competent caring doctors I have been to in a long time. Yes the wait time is horrendous but the time spent with him is unequivical. He cares about each of his patients and does not hurry to the next one in the search of the all mighty dollar so of course his wait times are longer. I too went to the office to find "the sign". I am only concern fo rhis well being. I hope you are alright and if you come back, you will once again be my doctor and as well our entire community doctor.

June 25th, 2012
Opinions we all have them
I went to my appointment today to find that the office of Dr. W. has been closed until further notice. It upset me as Dr. W. has been my Dr. for 12 years. He recently changed his office staff and they were much more efficient and pleasant and I was happy about that as wait time went from 2 hours to about 15 minutes. Other than today he has always been there for any appointment I had made. He never rushed me, always answered all my questions and spent time with me. When I saw him last I made a comment about his waite loss and he let me know he had been very ill. I sincerely hope and pray he is fine. He was overworked but I don't believe he deserves the bashing of people that never even saw him. I have to wait for every single Dr. or Dentist that I have ever gone to but unlike Dr. W. most of them cannot get you back out the door once they finally see you. I hope you are fine Dr. W. and I will return to your practice if you are well enough to come back. God Bless

June 14th, 2012
Find another doctor
Although I think that Dr. Wurster is a caring and competent doctor, I cannot recommend him. I have had three appointments cancelled on me. Since I only saw him once with no adversity, I can only imagine what is causing this. Today was the last straw! I walked up to his office with a note that said " the office is closed until further notice.". I did not receive a call the day before to advise me of this change. I should have been forewarned when I was waiting in the office for my first visit ( over an hour wait) when a gentleman walked in and complained to the receptionist about another office not receiving a referral ( the second time it happened). I don't know what is going on but I'm going to my OBGYN and asking for a referral because as they say in baseball " three strikes , you're out !