Dr. Ralph Wurster DO Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 23 reviews

February 9th, 2017
Best doctor
he is very companionate with his patients and give you time to talk about your health issues.

January 25th, 2017
Caring
Dr Wurster always takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. He has been my physician for about 15 years and I hope I will not ever need another primary care doctor.

October 14th, 2015
I'm so happy to have him as my Doctor;hes the best..

October 12th, 2015
Finally! A Doctor Who understands me! Loved this guy and miss him!

September 29th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr. Wurster has been my doctor for many years. He did have some "down" time a while back (but we all need that once in a while)! I have ckd and he takes such good care of me. I trust him so much and wouldn't know what to do without him and his very good staff. I thank God for guiding me to this good doctor.

February 19th, 2015
Dr was okay, but his staff is terrible.

September 19th, 2012
Need my medical records - please help
Does anyone know how to obtain medical records. I have tried locating any info and have been unable. Called the State and they have been receiving numerous complaints. I would have hoped that his family (his wife that works there) would have sent letters or messages to his patients on how to obtain records. Everyone should be very concerned that private information could be compromised. Thanks.

July 25th, 2012
Updated Office Message
I called Dr. Wurster's office and finally got an updated message. He is on "indefinite medical leave." There are then instructions on how to get your files transferred to a new Family Physician. My prayers are with the doctor as I always found him to be a man of compassion and truly cared about his patients.

July 24th, 2012
Caring and Professional
Although the wait time can be a pain, Dr. Wurster has been my doctor for 10+ years and worth every minute I wait. He takes great care of me and has wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 16th, 2012
Great Doctor
Been with Dr. Wurster for years but is now moving offices and having a hard time finding new location

July 2nd, 2012
Terrible. Just up and closed his doors. No calls. Nothing. Can't call-mailbox is full. Can't get medical records. Terrible.
Terrible. Just closed his doors. No notice. Can't call mailbox is full. Can't get medical records. Not professional at all.

June 26th, 2012
Where did you go?
Dr Wurster has been one of the most competent caring doctors I have been to in a long time. Yes the wait time is horrendous but the time spent with him is unequivical. He cares about each of his patients and does not hurry to the next one in the search of the all mighty dollar so of course his wait times are longer. I too went to the office to find "the sign". I am only concern fo rhis well being. I hope you are alright and if you come back, you will once again be my doctor and as well our entire community doctor.