Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Back open  |  show details
by Derek on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr wurster is back and has a new office in Kissimmee. Contact me for information derek_johansen@yahoo.com

|  Desperately need medical records!  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

Will the person who posted on July 25 about how to obtain one's medical records from Dr. Wurster PLEASE share this information! My spouse and I have been his patients for nine years and he has information on many serious medical issues we have - strokes, heart attacks, diabetes. a brain tumor, Parkinson's Disease. Also, if anyone has found a satisfactory replacement primary care physician, please also share that info. We are getting desperate. Thank you for any assistance.

|  Need my medical records - please help  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Does anyone know how to obtain medical records. I have tried locating any info and have been unable. Called the State and they have been receiving numerous complaints. I would have hoped that his family (his wife that works there) would have sent letters or messages to his patients on how to obtain records. Everyone should be very concerned that private information could be compromised. Thanks.

|  Updated Office Message  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I called Dr. Wurster's office and finally got an updated message. He is on "indefinite medical leave." There are then instructions on how to get your files transferred to a new Family Physician. My prayers are with the doctor as I always found him to be a man of compassion and truly cared about his patients.

|  Caring and Professional  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Although the wait time can be a pain, Dr. Wurster has been my doctor for 10 years and worth every minute I wait. He takes great care of me and has wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Been with Dr. Wurster for years but is now moving offices and having a hard time finding new location

Jul 12th, 2012

I miss you Dr Wurster and I hope you are ok. I went to your office to make an appointment and it was closed. You are the best Dr. I have ever had and I hope you come back soon. I have heard many different stories about why you are gone and do not know what to think. If you are sick I will be praying for you to get well. If you start to practice again or have moved please contact me as I want you for my doctor as you are "The Best". Peace and love, Yvette Lentz

|  Dr Missing in action????  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Were is Dr Wurster? His office is closed and empty. The message on his phone says office is closed until further notice. Can't leave a message, can't get my records. Dr Wurster left me hanging in limbo. i have so much in my file over the past 20 years and I can;t get any prescriptions refilled. Having allot of trouble finding a new doctor!Wurster left everyone without any kind of notice!

|  Terrible. Just up and closed his doors. No calls. Nothing. Can't call-mailbox is full. Can't get medical records. Terrible.  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Terrible. Just closed his doors. No notice. Can't call mailbox is full. Can't get medical records. Not professional at all.

Jul 1st, 2012

My husband and myself have been going to Dr W for 15 yrs.Yes the waiting is frustrating but WELL worth it. He treats us like family.And we feel like he is ours.Been through alot of ups and downs with him.He has so much feeling for all his patients and has especially helped my husband with his health problems.Love you doc and really hope you are well soon.Miss you and really care about your well being.The Chapmans

|  Where did you go?  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr Wurster has been one of the most competent caring doctors I have been to in a long time. Yes the wait time is horrendous but the time spent with him is unequivical. He cares about each of his patients and does not hurry to the next one in the search of the all mighty dollar so of course his wait times are longer. I too went to the office to find "the sign". I am only concern fo rhis well being. I hope you are alright and if you come back, you will once again be my doctor and as well our entire community doctor.

|  Opinions we all have them  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I went to my appointment today to find that the office of Dr. W. has been closed until further notice. It upset me as Dr. W. has been my Dr. for 12 years. He recently changed his office staff and they were much more efficient and pleasant and I was happy about that as wait time went from 2 hours to about 15 minutes. Other than today he has always been there for any appointment I had made. He never rushed me, always answered all my questions and spent time with me. When I saw him last I made a comment about his waite loss and he let me know he had been very ill. I sincerely hope and pray he is fine. He was overworked but I don't believe he deserves the bashing of people that never even saw him. I have to wait for every single Dr. or Dentist that I have ever gone to but unlike Dr. W. most of them cannot get you back out the door once they finally see you. I hope you are fine Dr. W. and I will return to your practice if you are well enough to come back. God Bless

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

Although I think that Dr. Wurster is a caring and competent doctor, I cannot recommend him. I have had three appointments cancelled on me. Since I only saw him once with no adversity, I can only imagine what is causing this. Today was the last straw! I walked up to his office with a note that said " the office is closed until further notice.". I did not receive a call the day before to advise me of this change. I should have been forewarned when I was waiting in the office for my first visit ( over an hour wait) when a gentleman walked in and complained to the receptionist about another office not receiving a referral ( the second time it happened). I don't know what is going on but I'm going to my OBGYN and asking for a referral because as they say in baseball " three strikes , you're out !

|  ALWAYS ON VAC  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I had my first apt and the day before my apt they called and said that he would be on vac that I would have to make a new apt.I made a new apt and I saw the Dr.then I had an apt a week later to find out about the blood test and they called the day before and said he would be on vac.This Dr does not care about you cause he goes on vac and their is no one to answer the phone and their is no one on call.You could be dying and he would go on vac.YOU NEED TO RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR

|  Find Another Doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I made my first appointment to see Dr. Wurster over a month in advance. I received a voice message an hour before my appointment stating that the office would be closed for the day. When I called back to reschedule, I left a message but no one ever called back. I finally made another "first time" appointment a few weeks later, and received a call an hour before stating that they were out of printing paper and had to reschedule me. They never called me back. The lady on the phone, Aubrey, was rude to me every time I've called. DON'T WASTE YOU'RE TIME HERE!!!

Mar 17th, 2011

not very professional and incorporates his personal behavior into his work area. watch out girls you may become the next Mrs Wurster!

|  Plan on waiting a long time to see the doctor  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I've waited as long as 3 hours before getting in to see the doctor and then another 25 to 30 mintues be he comes into the exam room. He does spend a great deal of time with you once you get to see him. His office staff does need a lot of work on organization

Feb 21st, 2011

He is a good doctor but doesn't control his staff. His wife apparently runs the show. I requested a 3 page form for disability insurance and was told it would be $150...all I would be receiving was $200. No follow-up by office staff. His wife controls the paperwork and everything! I think he is overworked and office is overbooked! Last wait was 2-1/2 hours. After 10 years, looking for new doctor.

Jan 30th, 2011

Longest wait I ever had for a doctor. Does not work with any other doctor so on occasion he does not show up, closes his office or makes you wait more than an hour. No one answers the phone...you have toleave a message and wait for a call back.

|  Long wait and dishonest charges  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

Although his sign says (and the receptionist confirmed) that he is an osteopath, he is any more. After waiting over an hour, he didn't treat me -- because he doesn't do osteopathic medicine any more -- but he still charged me $200!!!!!

Nov 14th, 2010

worst doctor I have ever had as a physician. Do not recommend him at all.

|  Worth waiting for  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

Dr. Wurster is the best doctor I have seen, I have seen him for over 6 years now and he is always attentive and has correct diagnoses. He actually cares about each and every one of his patiens and I will continue to have him as my primary care physician while I live in the state of Florida. The wait is a little while and to get an appointment is not always easy but he is awesome!

|  WURSTER is the worst  |  show details
by southwesttrace on Sep 1st, 2008 on kudzu.com

This Dr. treated my mother for many years, she kept going back to him over and over complaining about the same thing he gave her more medicine that an elephant could handle. After 7 years of going to him I finally made my mother go to another Dr. and guess what after a few months of treatment from him and another physician they found out my mother had terminal cancer and was dead 7 months later. This Dr. was too busy chasing his office manager around the office to care about his patients the way a physician should.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com