A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Young, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph R Young MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph R. Young practice?
- Dr. Ralph Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Young practices Urology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Urologists.