A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Zade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Zade, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zade graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Thomas Zade MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ralph T. Zade practice?
- Dr. Ralph Zade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Zade practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Chemical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pathologists.