A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrhardt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrhardt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ehrhardt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralphana Lynn Ehrhardt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralphana L. Ehrhardt practice?
- Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.