A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrhardt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ehrhardt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralphana Lynn Ehrhardt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ralphana L. Ehrhardt practice?
- Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.