A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt is Excellent. Dr. Ehrhardt has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrhardt graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, TX.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrhardt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ralphana L. Ehrhardt practice?
Dr. Ralphana Ehrhardt practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mabank, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.