A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Arimie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Arimie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arimie
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arimie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arimie graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arimie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca Brindusa Arimie MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raluca B. Arimie practice?
- Dr. Raluca Arimie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raluca Arimie practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See West Hills Cardiologists.