Learn more about Dr. Raluca Arimie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Arimie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arimie graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arimie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca Brindusa Arimie MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raluca B. Arimie practice?
- Dr. Raluca Arimie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raluca Arimie practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiologists.