A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Mallozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Mallozzi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallozzi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mallozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raluca Mallozzi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallozzi graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Mallozzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca I Mallozzi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raluca I. Mallozzi practice?
- Dr. Raluca Mallozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raluca Mallozzi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Physiatrists.