A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Mallozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Mallozzi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raluca Mallozzi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallozzi graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Mallozzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca I Mallozzi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raluca I. Mallozzi practice?
- Dr. Raluca Mallozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raluca Mallozzi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Physiatrists.