A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Iuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Iuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raluca Iuster, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Iuster graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Iuster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans