A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raluca Lowe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie luliu Hatieganu.
Dr. Lowe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca Lowe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raluca Lowe practice?
- Dr. Raluca Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Raluca Lowe practices Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Family Physicians.