A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Lowe is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raluca Lowe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie luliu Hatieganu.
Dr. Lowe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca Lowe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raluca Lowe practice?
- Dr. Raluca Lowe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raluca Lowe practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.