A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raluca Vrabie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raluca Vrabie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raluca Vrabie, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabie graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Vrabie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raluca Vrabie MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Raluca Vrabie practice?
- Dr. Raluca Vrabie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raluca Vrabie practices Gastroenterology near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Bethpage Gastroenterologists.