Dr. Ram Aribindi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Hit by a Forklift
My husband and I met Dr. Aribindi at South Suburban Hospital. My husband was admitted to the hospital after sustaining a head and ankle injury at his job. The first morning we still had no idea what to expect. Dr. Aribindi talked me in the hall on that first morning regarding my husband’s ankle injury. I liked Dr. Aribindi’s bedside manner and thought that my husband should see him at his Orthopedic practice after his release. When I asked for his card, Dr. Aribindi did not have one on him, but he took the time to write his office information on a note pad. He did not have to do that. Dr. Aribindi and his office staff made this awful ordeal very pleasant. His staff was very helpful and accommodating when scheduling appointments. We were put at ease by how easy they made everything. Dr. Aribindi’s office is about an hour from our house and my husband was cleared to see which ever orthopedic doctor he wanted. I was impressed by how nice Dr. Aribindi was to us and how knowledgeable he was about my husband’s case. We have dealt with many orthopedic doctors over the years and Dr. Aribindi has been one of the best, he is clear, to the point, and he cares about his patients.

June 16th, 2017
Very Knowledgeable and straight forward. My surgeries was total success!! Thanks again Dr. Aribiindi!!!

June 10th, 2017
Excellent visit
Wonderful staff, very caring doctor

June 9th, 2017
straight talk, friendly manner, excellent outcome before and post surgery procedure follow up. recommendations very high

June 7th, 2017
Dr. Aribindi explains what is wrong and the options available. He is very skilled, as he performed a cortisone injection for an extremely painful hip and I am now able to participate in my usual activities, pain-free.

May 22nd, 2017
Highly qualified!
Had both a knee & hip replaced by Dr. Aribindi with excellent results. Can now walk & bike ride as I had done years ago. Fantastic job, doctor!

May 3rd, 2017
Professional and Thorough. Very Pleased.

December 28th, 2015
He explained to me the problem with my knee and the available options. I am doing well after surgery. Helpful office staff and great hospital. Definitely would recommend him.

May 18th, 2014
Arrogant
I was having problems with my shoulder and my hands. I was extremely disappointed when I went to Dr. Aribindi. He told me he could nothing for me. I have arthritis in my clavicle bone but the thing is the Dr. Aribindi did nothing to determine this on his own, he read a report that I brought in. He did not even check my hands. After his diagnosis he left the room and was relaying his notes into a recorder, I went up to him and asked if it was possible that it could be something other than the arthritis like torn tendons or dislocated shoulder. Again he reiterated there was nothing he could do for me. He was extremely arrogant. I went to another Dr. and I was diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel. Dr. Aribindi needs to find a different profession. I will never recommend him.

September 15th, 2012
Highly disappointed
I had a three o'clock appointment on 9/12/12, I got in to see the doctor at 4:55 and left at 5:05.I was told there was nothing he could do as I had arthritis and a severly deformed foot. He did not suggest anything for pain. He referred me to a doctor in Orland Park.I am sorry I didn't leave before I was called I would still have the $40 copay.

August 21st, 2011
Total Knee Replacement (
Do not expect adequate post-surgical pain control from this man!

May 22nd, 2011
Amazing Doctor
I was blown away by the service and would recommend this doctor to anyone.