A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Chandra DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ram Chandra practice?
- Dr. Ram Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Chandra practices Emergency Medicine near Odessa, MO.
See Odessa Emergency Physicians.