A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Chavali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Chavali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavali graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chavali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Vsr Chavali MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ram V. Chavali practice?
- Dr. Ram Chavali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ram Chavali practices Neurological Surgery near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brookline Surgeons.