Gastroenterologists
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215
617-632-8696
Locations and availability (1)

|  Thumbs Up  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

Referred to Dr. Chuttani for treatment of Barrett's Esophagus withhigh grade dysplasia. With my doctor's help I was seen within two weeks of referral. There was literally no wait time on the day of the appointment.Dr. Chuttani went over the precedure in detail, and answered all of my questions. An Esophogeal Ablasion was scheduled and completed inside of three weeks. The recovery, at least for me, took a fe days. Sore throat (needed a breathing tube) as well ass assorted body aches and pains (noy unexpected for a 61 year old). Next procedure scheduled in eight weeks. Not a great way to spend yoUr day, but it beats the alternative!

Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Chuttani is the most caring physician I have ever met. He truly cares so much about about each of his patients.In addition he is absolutely brilliant as he has developed some of the most cutting edge procedures to eradicate Barretts Esophagus.I would highly recommend him. He has saved my life.

Nov 9th, 2009

I found Dr. Chuttani to be extremely kind, caring and understanding. I always feel that he spends as much time as needed to listen and then explain everything. Great bedside manner! I have great respect for Dr. Chuttani and I would highly recommend him.

Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Chuttani was very caring and compassionate. Highly recommended and Highly credentialed. He spent a lot of time with me in the office and did not offer procedures that I did not need. Well worth the 2 hour ride to Boston.

|  Excellent Doctor !!  |  show details
by Kelly on Oct 24th, 2008

I was seen in Dr Chutanni's office, first by one of the fellows (Dr. Blanco) and then by Dr Chuttani. I had come to their office after 7 months of failed surgeries, and misdiagnosis! Dr Chutanni and Dr Blanco diagnosed me within minutes, I had surgery a week later, and have felt the best Ive felt in 8 months! THANK YOU DR CHUTTANI!!!