A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Garg, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ram S. Garg practice?
- Dr. Ram Garg practices Neurology near Woodhaven, MI.