A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Garg, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram S Garg MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ram S. Garg practice?
- Dr. Ram Garg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ram Garg practices Neurology near Woodhaven, MI.