A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Goswami is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Goswami has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Goswami MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ram Goswami practice?
- Dr. Ram Goswami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ram Goswami practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Primary Care Doctors.