Dr. Ram Jadonath MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

August 8th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Very knowledgable clinician, excellent cardiologist.

March 8th, 2014
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!
Dr. Ram Jadonath took over and saved my fathers life. He is gifted in many ways and makes miracles happen. We are so lucky to have found him.

July 17th, 2012
full of himself
if can you can voluntarily avoid him , do so.Totally unprofessional uncaring does not listenand not compassionate He does not call back on phone or follow thru He's rude and arrogant , full of himselfI think the only person he's having a conversation with is himself,because he sure doesn't listen nor care

April 14th, 2011
WHO WROTE THE OTHER REVIEWS?
Every patient I encountered during my long wait, which may I tell you his assistants finally admitted he was in the Docs lounge,complained of long waits and his abrupt demeaner. This is by no means a man with patience!!! I do believe he is a cautious and competant physician, but when it comes to returning a phone call, don't hold your breath. I've left numerous messages for him, for test results which his PA's would not give me. They said he'd call back. HAHAHA Eight calls, no response. Even they said they can no longer make excuses for him. Why, because they're are none.

February 24th, 2010
Outstanding, outstanding!!!
Dr. Ram Jadonath is an excellent physician. His professionalism and expertise are outstanding, as well as his compassion and caring demeanor. He saved my life and I would trust him again. He implanted my defibrillator/pacemaker at Northshore Manhasset. His compassion and dedication, surpass any physician I have ever come across.

February 3rd, 2010
Dr Jadonath is a brilliant man. He has outstanding bedside manner - the best of any doctor that I have ever known. He does not let me leave my appointments with him unless I fully understand everything we discussed. He is prompt with returning phone calls. He listens to me and he does everything he can to help his patients. I believe he takes a personal interest in each patient, each case.

November 11th, 2009
GOOD EXPERIENCE
VERY IMPRESED BY THIS DOCTOR. THROUGHLY REVIEWED MY CASE. SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH ME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

October 21st, 2009
He saved my life! Not only a great doctor but a great person

July 28th, 2009
Completely trust Dr. Jadonath!
Dr. Jadonath spent a lot of time with me and followed up continuously over the following months of my visit. He had exceptional bedside manners and listened to me more than any other doctor I have ever been to. I give him four stars.