A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Hart County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Kancharla Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ram K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Ram Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ram Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Danielsville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Royston, GA and Athens, GA.
See Danielsville Internists.