Dr. Ram Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ram Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2015

Very good and to the point

June 25th, 2013

Never again

This place is awful! I've used them a few times while looking for a new PCP. The last time, I had a serious injury which required CT scans. Ram Reddy told me to go have the scans, he would review them when they were sent to them, and someone would call me if anything troublesome was seen on the scans. I called 3 times during that week to check on the status of the CT scans, and I was only called back once, a day after my second call. When I arrived for my follow up THEY WERE SCRAMBLING TO FIND THE CT SCANS. Evidently some glitch caused them to not receive my results and no one followed up. During this time, if something had gone wrong which would have been shown on the scan, I could have died. Reddycare is negligent. Ram Reddy is too busy being greedy and building new facilites. He's spreading himself far too thin, and you will only spend a matter of seconds with him at best. Most of your interaction will be with his entourage, most of which lack good bedside manner. His assistant, Randy Neil, is a nice and personable guy, but he's the only person there that really tries to make you feel like your health is important to them. My advice is to STAY AWAY FROM REDDY.

April 12th, 2012

very positive

I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be called back. Office can do most tests in-house, which makes my visit much more convenient. Staff very friendly.

July 31st, 2016