A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Singh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram K Singh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ram K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Ram Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.