Dr. Ram Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ram Singh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2017

EXCELLENT CARDIOLOGIST

Highly qualified, very skilled, personable, friendly cardiologist. I trust him with my life. He has saved it many times!!

March 30th, 2016

THE BEST!

Dr. Singh saved my life. I had a heart attack and he saved my life with a stent in the "widow maker" He is the best. He took his time and explained everything to my husband. I trust my family members to him. All I can say is THANK YOU!

January 23rd, 2016

Good Doctor Who is Too Busy

I am to the point where I am going to find a new cardiologist. Dr. Singh is very good, but the 3 to 5 hour wait in his office have become intolerable.

January 12th, 2015

my life is saved!

Dr. Singh saved my life. His completeness of evaluation and subsequent corrective actions with a failing heart gave me anothetr opportunity to become healthy and enjoy my family and the many things I love in life. I have a shot at a "bucket list" rather than having "kicked the bucket' thanks to the swift actions of Dr. Singh. yea...he's my hero.

March 9th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Singh for over 5 years. He saved my life. I was having a heart attack and he opened my blocked artery. He is kind, caring, goes the extra mile, and contacts my other doctors if needed. He watches my blood pressure and cholesterol and makes sure I stay healthy. Yes, his wait times are long, which is something that we cannot avoid. He is busy taking care of sick patients in the hospital (like I was) and he takes his time with each patient to answer all their questions. He is excellent, and a longer wait time is worth the price for my health and security.

November 20th, 2013

Not a worth to wait

Not sure how to write a review for a doctor who will google for the basic questions asked by a patient. Wait time so long that you will get frustrated. Not sure why the wait time is so long even I see very few patients? for three visits I went everytime I saw someone complaining about this doctor in the reception.This happens all the time. Better to avoid this doctor. Not sure how he got good ratings.

July 19th, 2011

extremely long wait time

I have been there several times and there is an extremely long wait time. Once I waited 2 hours BEFORE seeing the doc. I think the doc is good and office staff is OK. Maybe the wait is because he is so good?

October 8th, 2009

Top cardiologist!!!

September 12th, 2009

Excellent doctor!!!

February 20th, 2009

You might have to wait, but it's worth it!

I have recently come under the care of Dr. Singh. I had my aortic valve replaced and will now be taking blood thinner and blood pressure medicines for life. Key word being life. I to have experienced waiting longer then expected to see Dr. Singh, even with an a appointment. All I have to say is its worth it. He has instilled such a level of confidence with me that after I read the other review I had to leave my own. What I've noticed in my time with him is he doesn't rush me out like most doctors. He spends not only as much time as he feels appropriate, but stays for every question I have. As well as taking more time to make sure I understand the answers. The only reason you have to wait, is because he is providing the same care and attentiveness to the patients before you. In my book, if you are under the care of Dr. Singh, deal with whatever you have to so you can stay under his care. It's worth it!

November 17th, 2008

The wait is TOOOO long

My mother is 81 years old and has been a patient for some time. Her last visit had her wait just under 31/2 hours!! The average wait time is at least 2 hours depending onm the time of day for your appointment

August 21st, 2017