A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Menon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Menon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Growth Disorders
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Menon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Kumar Menon BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ram K. Menon practice?
- Dr. Ram Menon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ram Menon practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.