Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ram Menon
Dr. Ram Menon, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Marquette, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Menon is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and Sparrow Ionia Hospital. Dr. Menon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ram Menon has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Ram Menon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Andreas Moraitis
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi
Dr. Subramaniam Pennathur
Nephrology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi26
Dr. Sara Laule
Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7