A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Mudiyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Mudiyam, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Mudiyam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudiyam graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mudiyam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mudiyam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ram Mudiyam practice?
Dr. Ram Mudiyam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.