Learn more about Dr. Ram Mudiyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Mudiyam, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mudiyam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mudiyam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Mudiyam, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudiyam graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mudiyam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Mudiyam DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ram Mudiyam practice?
- Dr. Ram Mudiyam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Mudiyam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.