A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Parvataneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Parvataneni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Parvataneni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvataneni graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parvataneni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parvataneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ram K. Parvataneni practice?
Dr. Ram Parvataneni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.