Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ram Parvataneni
Dr. Ram Parvataneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Parvataneni is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Parvataneni has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ram Parvataneni has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ram Parvataneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Aparna Sridhar
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi7
Dr. William Freije
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Rachel Gutkin
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi12