A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Thawani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thawani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Thawani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram L Thawani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ram L. Thawani practice?
- Dr. Ram Thawani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Thawani practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.