A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Tiwari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiwari
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tiwari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Tiwari, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tiwari has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Tiwari MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ram Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Ram Tiwari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ram Tiwari practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.