Learn more about Dr. Ram Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Vasudevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasudevan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Vasudevan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vasudevan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Vasudevan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ram Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Ram Vasudevan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Vasudevan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.