A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Vasudevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasudevan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasudevan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vasudevan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Vasudevan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ram Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Ram Vasudevan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Vasudevan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.