A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Vasudevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vasudevan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Vasudevan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ram Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Ram Vasudevan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ram Vasudevan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleview, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Cardiologists.