A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rama Alavalapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rama Alavalapati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rama Alavalapati, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavalapati graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Alavalapati has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rama Alavalapati MD is a male Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rama Alavalapati practice?
- Dr. Rama Alavalapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Rama Alavalapati practices Nephrology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Nephrologists.